¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the car rental requirements in car hire san francisco?
- Deposit guarantee: When renting a car in car hire san francisco, a deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers License: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit Card: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum Age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the car rental Company in car hire san francisco?
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
¿Can I place the deposit guarantee on my debit card, prepaid card or cash on a car rental car hire san francisco?
Are all taxes and fees included in my car rental car hire san francisco reservation?
Do all car rental companies in car hire san francisco offer a shuttle service?
How can I cancel or modify my car rental car hire san francisco reservation?
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Rent a Car in San Francisco, California
San Francisco car hire services can be beneficial in a number of situations. Regardless of whether you are planning to visit the city on the Bay on vacation or for business, there are a few tips to keep in mind when renting a car to get the most from this service. First, it is always important to shop around and compare at least two car hire services prior to making a decision. This is a great way to find the best price for your car rental. In addition, it is also a good idea to take a few minutes and search for discounts or coupon codes. Due to the competitive nature of the business, many car rental companies in San Francisco as well as elsewhere offer discount codes that can help you to save a tremendous amount of money on the overall cost of your rental. With the ease of the Internet, it is now even faster and simpler to locate a wealth of car rental coupons and discounts.
You also need to understand how San Francisco car hire rates may vary among the various companies. Car hire rates are often daily and will be based on a per mile charge with a mileage limit charged per day or you can choose an unlimited mileage rate. Bear in mind that you may find what appears to be a less expensive upfront rate, but in the long-term it will ultimately cost you more. This can be particularly true if you plan to drive extensively while you are in San Francisco. If that is the case, it may be more beneficial to shop around and find an unlimited mileage rate that will allow you more flexibility.
You should also consider the car categories offered by a car rental company. Most car rental companies offer a variety of different options in several categories. The least expensive and most basic model is the economy category. Cars in this category will typically seat up to four people and will accommodate a couple of pieces of luggage. A compact car will be slightly more expensive than an economy car, but includes an upgrade in the type of car offered. Keep in mind that seating and storage is still usually about the same as an economy car. If you need a vehicle that will seat a few more people for your jaunts around San Francisco, consider an intermediate vehicle. Other options include a standard and full-size vehicle; which offer upgrades in the type of car offered and slightly more storage space.