¡Garantizamos el Mejor Precio del mercado! De lo contrario te lo igualamos.
Modificaciones Gratis en todas tus reservaciones
Alquiler de autos con Kilómetros Ilimitados.
Todos los Autos son desinfectados previo a su entrega.
What are the car rental requirements in auto rental san francisco?
- Deposit guarantee: When renting a car in auto rental san francisco, a deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers License: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit Card: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum Age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the car rental Company in auto rental san francisco?
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
¿Can I place the deposit guarantee on my debit card, prepaid card or cash on a car rental auto rental san francisco?
Are all taxes and fees included in my car rental auto rental san francisco reservation?
Do all car rental companies in auto rental san francisco offer a shuttle service?
How can I cancel or modify my car rental auto rental san francisco reservation?
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Rent a Car in San Francisco, California
An auto rental in San Francisco can be beneficial whether you are on vacation, business matters or you simply need a vehicle to drive and do not have one of your own. When renting a car, not any vehicle will suffice. You need to make sure you get the most for your money when renting a car and that you rent an automobile that will accommodate all of your needs. The problem that many customers encounter when they wish to rent a car is that they are not certain how to find the best deal.
First, it is important to understand that you have many options available to you when it comes to auto rental in San Francisco. This is good news for consumers, because the more competition, the better chance you have of locating a great deal. The best course of action to pursue when you are ready to rent a vehicle is to take some time to think about the type of automobile you wish to rent. Once again, there are numerous options. You need to think about the size of vehicle you need, how many people you need to comfortably seat and how much space you need for storage and luggage. The type of vehicle you rent will form the basis for the cost of your auto rental. You will find that most auto rental companies offer a fleet of vehicles that range from compact vehicles to full-size trucks, SUVs and mini-vans. You also need to consider the number of days you will likely need to rent the vehicle and the amount of driving you will do. This is important because duration and mileage will also affect the cost of your auto rental in San Francisco. Will you primarily be driving in one area of the city or do you plan to branch out and explore outside of the city? If you are not certain, choosing an unlimited mileage option might be the safer option and will usually cost less in the end, if you do decide to do a lot of driving.
Finally, you also need to give some consideration to whether or not you desire any additional amenities when you rent a car. Remember that these are extras and you are not obligated to add them to your lease, but some people find them helpful. Extra amenities might include roadside assistance, extra insurance, etc. Be sure to consider carefully, because such amenities will increase your final cost.