¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the car rental requirements in payless san francisco?
- Deposit guarantee: When renting a car in payless san francisco, a deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers License: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit Card: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum Age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the car rental Company in payless san francisco?
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
¿Can I place the deposit guarantee on my debit card, prepaid card or cash on a car rental payless san francisco?
Are all taxes and fees included in my car rental payless san francisco reservation?
Do all car rental companies in payless san francisco offer a shuttle service?
How can I cancel or modify my car rental payless san francisco reservation?
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Payless Car Rental in San Francisco, California
When it comes to having a great time in San Francisco, renting a car is an excellent idea. The Bay Area has several unforgettable scenic drives. The Skyline Boulevard is a lesser known route boasting incredible scenery and lots of great stops for beautiful pictures. The Panoramic Highway takes you to Muir Woods, home of the magnificent redwood trees. From there, the drive brings you to Stinson Beach where a tan awaits. For a beautiful drive through Samuel P. Taylor State Park, take the Sir Francis Drake Boulevard route. It leads to the historic Point Reyes Lighthouse. For a less-leisurely drive and an immersive San Francisco experience, there's the 49 Mile Scenic Drive through the city. Iconic seagull signs guide you from one famous spot to the next. Points of interest include Golden Gate Park, Twin Peaks, and the Presidio. Also not to be missed is Coit Tower, an observation deck affording amazing views of the city, surrounded by Pioneer Park, which hosts trails and a flock of parrots. Payless Car Rental San Francisco makes it easy to get behind the wheel and embark on these scenic journeys and adventures.
Payless Car Rental San Francisco through Miles Car Rental San Francisco has much to offer its customers. Miles Car Rental San Francisco started with a love of the city, added a great fleet of vehicles, and topped it all off with a commitment to great customer service. Available vehicles range from sports cars, SUV's, compacts, luxury vehicles, and vans. Customer service agents are experienced at matching customers with the vehicles they need, making pick up and drop off quick and easy, and finding solutions. Affordable prices are another facet of the Miles Car Rental San Francisco experience, so customer service agents look for ways to give customers the best rates in the area.
The beauty of the Bay Area lends to visitors a sense of wanting to slow down, to cruise leisurely, and to soak up the sights. In addition to sights, tastes are another draw of San Francisco. Choosing a restaurant from all the great options may not be easy, but getting there will be with a rental car from Miles Car Rental. Tasty food can be found at Pier 39, the Ferry Building Marketplace, or the Fisherman's Wharf, where the waterfront can also be enjoyed. Numerous unique restaurants are scattered across the city as well. At the end of the day, cruise back to the hotel and rest up for another day of adventure in San Francisco. Make sure to reserve a vehicle to ensure every view gets enjoyed, every photo opportunity can be taken, and that the journey can be appreciated in comfort and confidence.