¡Garantizamos el Mejor Precio del mercado! De lo contrario te lo igualamos.
Modificaciones Gratis en todas tus reservaciones
Alquiler de autos con Kilómetros Ilimitados.
Todos los Autos son desinfectados previo a su entrega.
What are the car rental requirements in car hire san francisco?
- Deposit guarantee: When renting a car in car hire san francisco, a deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers License: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit Card: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum Age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the car rental Company in car hire san francisco?
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
¿Can I place the deposit guarantee on my debit card, prepaid card or cash on a car rental car hire san francisco?
Are all taxes and fees included in my car rental car hire san francisco reservation?
Do all car rental companies in car hire san francisco offer a shuttle service?
How can I cancel or modify my car rental car hire san francisco reservation?
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Rent a Car in San Francisco, California
When comparing a car hire in San Francisco, there are many things to take into consideration. Most people today are searching for the lowest prices possible, including when they need to rent a car. If you have never rented a car before, but will need to rent a vehicle in San Francisco in the near future, it is important to understand how car rental services work and how to find the best deal possible.
Many people make the mistake of thinking that all car rental companies and services are the same. This is not the case. Throughout San Francisco you will find there are numerous car hire services to choose from. Due to the sheer number of car rental services throughout the San Francisco Bay area, it is important to take your time to shop around and find the right car rental service and the best price. By shopping around and comparing car rental services, it is possible to take advantage of many discounts.
When shopping around for San Francisco car rental companies, it is important to keep in mind that price should not be the only factor you consider. Price is certainly important, but you also need to make sure you choose a car rental company that is reliable and offers good customer service. Among the questions you need to ask when searching for a car rental company is how long that company has been in business and whether they are associated with a national rental car chain. Read reviews online to find out what customers have to say about the company’s fleet and their customer service.
You also need to consider the type of cars offered in each company’s fleets. This can be important if you are looking for a specific type of rental car, such as a hybrid car, luxury car or exotic rental car. Many rental car companies do offer an array of rental cars to choose from, but it is always a good idea to ask the company about the types of vehicles that are being offered and assure that the type and model of the vehicle you wish to rent will be available on the date needed.
To obtain the best pricing on your car hire in San Francisco, try to book as early as possible. Booking at the last moment may result in not only a higher price, but could also result in a limited number of options to choose from.